I am attempting to create a blog with the hope that when we move to California, I can keep all of our friends and Family up dated on our adventures and daily life. Please bare with me as I try to learn the ways of this high tech society we are now in and try to create what is known as a blog. So with that being said, my journey begins...

Our new family of Five

Our new family of Five

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Because of our bathroom renovation, and because we were left without any furniture or comforts of any kind, we stayed with my mom for a few days before we left. It was really fun for the kids. When we got to my moms house, we walked in to find that she had set up a tent for each of the kids filled with toys. They absolutely loved it, their own little camping adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment