I am attempting to create a blog with the hope that when we move to California, I can keep all of our friends and Family up dated on our adventures and daily life. Please bare with me as I try to learn the ways of this high tech society we are now in and try to create what is known as a blog. So with that being said, my journey begins...

Our new family of Five

Our new family of Five

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

California

We began our journey to California on October 3rd. It has been quiet an adventure. Before we were able to leave, we had some trials, the biggest and costliness one being the demolition of our bathroom. We had originally planned on fixing a few tiles, and ended up gutting our bathroom right down to the 2X4's. I finally got my brand new bathroom, and I'm not even there to enjoy it.
It was exactly 2 days before we were suppose to leave that we get the news that our bathroom needed to be remodeled. I wasn't' sure I was going to be able to keep it together. I was dealing with packing up our whole lives's and trying to get our home under control, just to turn around and find our bathroom being demolished and a mess around me again.
It would be a huge understatement if I didn't say I was extremely jealous that Sam and Jen get to enjoy my new bathroom. How often do you get to use a brand new toilet or shower? Oh well, it's good to know it's being taken care of. Here's some pictures of how I last really saw my bathroom. It'll be nice to see what it looks like now.

No comments:

Post a Comment