I am attempting to create a blog with the hope that when we move to California, I can keep all of our friends and Family up dated on our adventures and daily life. Please bare with me as I try to learn the ways of this high tech society we are now in and try to create what is known as a blog. So with that being said, my journey begins...

Our new family of Five

Our new family of Five

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hi every one...

I'm in kinda a funk today. I dont' know what's going on, but I just kinda feel blah. I have so much pulling me in so many directions, and I just don't feel like giving or doing more. If anyone has any cures for being in a funk, I'd love to hear them. I took for granted being home and being able to ask someone to babysit so that Ben and I could go out on a date. Now that we can't do it, I appreciate our family and friends so much for all of the times they took our kids. I'm just thankful for all of the friends that I have at home and for all that you did. I miss you all. Incase I didn't say it, I love you guys!!----- 4 hours after I first wrote this,Isaac has now thrown up. Like I said earlier, what the heck is going on? Everyone has something, and noone has the same thing. Crazyness. Just crazyness.

No comments:

Post a Comment