I am attempting to create a blog with the hope that when we move to California, I can keep all of our friends and Family up dated on our adventures and daily life. Please bare with me as I try to learn the ways of this high tech society we are now in and try to create what is known as a blog. So with that being said, my journey begins...

Our new family of Five

Our new family of Five

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Snow? In California?

I've been meaning to include these pictures. One is in Disney land. They had these machines that blew "snow." I have to laugh at these Californians, they wear these thick coats, gloves, and hats when it's "cold" here, and now their making snow!! The other picture is at sea world. The kids all enjoyed sledding. Again, fake snow. It was more ice than anything. We wear our sweaters and just put sweaters on our kids and get looks sometimes. Californians, it's NOT cold enough for thick coats!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, it is cold to those Californians. They aren't used to anything under 70. Anything under 70 is cold to them. I remember when I thought it was cold like that. Now 40 is sweater weather.

    ReplyDelete