I am attempting to create a blog with the hope that when we move to California, I can keep all of our friends and Family up dated on our adventures and daily life. Please bare with me as I try to learn the ways of this high tech society we are now in and try to create what is known as a blog. So with that being said, my journey begins...

Our new family of Five

Our new family of Five

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Kaila's school picture

So, I've been meaning to mail out Kaila's picture from school this year. Since I still haven't gotten to it, you can see how beautiful my soon to be 8 year old looks. Happy Birthday Kaila!! I will be mailing the pictures asap. I hope everyone else is doing well. Love you.

1 comment:

  1. Yolanda - She is adorable! Thanks for the Christmas card. Linc wanted it down low so that he could look at Isaac. Oh, by the way, we finally got a new preschool teacher :) Miss Kim left because she was pregnant. The new girl is SOOOO much better and more patient with the kids. Thank goodness it has worked out! We miss you guys, and are SO excited for when you move home :)

    ReplyDelete