You would think Alyssa was too young to have a good time, but she was laughing at things and watching things so intently. Its amazing to see how much she takes in. We were playing with some pretend eels, if you pulled them they pulled back into their hole in the rock. Alyssa thought that was the funniest thing. She'd grab and pull and then laugh when it pulled back into the hole. I got video of it, but couldn't get it on. Then we went to the penguins and put the kids in a bubble type thing where they could get a close up look. Alyssa laughed and laughed. She thought it was great. She's only 5 months old and got a kick out of all the excitement. Oh,I forgot to mention the jelly fish. There were so many different kinds. Oh, and we learned if the water is green, it's full of life. Life you can only see under a microscope. EW, that means I'm only going in if it's beautiful blue. Just a little info if any of you plan on going to the beach. Here's more pics of our aquarium adventure...






No comments:
Post a Comment