I am attempting to create a blog with the hope that when we move to California, I can keep all of our friends and Family up dated on our adventures and daily life. Please bare with me as I try to learn the ways of this high tech society we are now in and try to create what is known as a blog. So with that being said, my journey begins...

Our new family of Five

Our new family of Five

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's a lovely, beautiful day...

It has been a beautiful weekend. We decided that we would go to the beach and enjoy the nice, sunny day yesterday. Apparently, the cold water didn't deter anyone else. After a few minutes of being in the freezing cold water, I think you stop having any kinda feeling, so it becomes bearable. I can't wait to get to San Diego where the water is warmer, and we can really enjoy it. Till then, the kids are having a good time, cold or not. I hope everyone is doing well.

2 comments:

  1. If I haven't already told you.... I Am So Jealous!!!! Your kids look like they love it! And Alyssa is so adorable, it was good seeing a video of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss those waves. It brings tears to my eyes..I miss California

    ReplyDelete