Our new family of Five
Blog Archive
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Damn Racoons
Those cute raccoon's that I posted on my blog a couple of weeks ago... I hope they become road kill now. Those "cute" little pests got into my car! INTO MY CAR!! I'll give them kudos, their smart little vermin. We forgot to lock my car doors one night and they actually managed to open the doors. Who would of known?!
Ben and I drove on that new highway they put in Salt Lake right before we left and I remember seeing all of these dead racoon's along the highway and I thought it was so sad to see all the carnage. Now, I'm on the look out for pest control.
They left the disgusting scent of fish in my car. I spent a couple of hours yesterday disinfecting it all and vacuuming out the carpets. It's a definite invasion. Those pests!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I am sorry, but it is kind of funny!! It made me laugh.....
ReplyDelete