I am attempting to create a blog with the hope that when we move to California, I can keep all of our friends and Family up dated on our adventures and daily life. Please bare with me as I try to learn the ways of this high tech society we are now in and try to create what is known as a blog. So with that being said, my journey begins...

Our new family of Five

Our new family of Five

Blog Archive

Saturday, June 13, 2009

My baby girl is growing up so fast...

My little Kaila was baptised on June 9Th. She made the decision that she wanted to be baptised here in California, so we set it all up and she is now the newest member of the Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It was so unbelievable amazing to see the countenance of my newly baptised and confirmed daughter change. I hope that through out her life she will always remember the sacred ordinances and covenants that she has made and always live in a way that she can always have the Holy Ghost as her constant companion. I know that she has made the right decision and that our church is the true church, and that our Heavenly Father is so proud of her.

4 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!! Congratulations from Aunt Jennie, my dear Kaila. You have gotten SO big!! I can't believe you are eight years old already!! I am so proud of you and your decision to be baptized. Love You!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe... Congrats to cute little Kaila! Thats awesome!! She's getting so big and grown up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaila
    Congrats! I am so excited for you! Your cat is doing well Hayleigh is taking good care of it. Again congrats from the Christensen Family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Kaila! That is so wonderful. Yolanda, you and your family are so beautiful! Such a cute family - we miss you all.

    ReplyDelete