I am attempting to create a blog with the hope that when we move to California, I can keep all of our friends and Family up dated on our adventures and daily life. Please bare with me as I try to learn the ways of this high tech society we are now in and try to create what is known as a blog. So with that being said, my journey begins...

Our new family of Five

Our new family of Five

Blog Archive

Saturday, April 4, 2009

We are Moving...

I've got some bragging news. Ben has been doing well so far with all of his school work, but he's had a hard time getting all his test scores above a C. Well, he finally did it!! He got 2 B's and an A. He told me not to write about it, but I told him, "I have bragging rights for the whole family." So with him getting good grades, he get's outta school an hour earlier now. Yea for us. It's nice having him home sooner. Now, for some exciting news for us. By chance Ben and I found a home that is beautiful AND that is up for rent on the 1st of May. It's cheaper than what we're paying here, and it's 10 times nicer. So, even though we only have 6 months left(hopefully) we are going to be moving. If it wasn't for the mold here, and the fact that Alyssa has been so sick from it, (Dr. thinks she has an allergy to it)I don't think we would be up to moving with only 6 months left, but we feel like we're being blessed with this opportunity. I'd be lying too if I didnt' say the house is SOO much nicer than here. It's bigger too. I can't believe it's about $100 dollars less than living here. The catch, we have to pay all the utilities. So we figure we will break out even. PLUS, we have to come up with $1800 dollars for a deposit. We should get it all back at the end of our stay, but man, CA doesn't do anything to help the poor man out. I say they should all sell their houses and move to Utah. They'd all be rich there. No wonder CA is bankrupt. Anyway, now I'm just rambling. Hope everyone is doing well, and thank you for all of your emails and messages.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you guys are moving out of that crappy, moldy house. You will have to post pictures of the new house. How big is it?

    ReplyDelete