I am attempting to create a blog with the hope that when we move to California, I can keep all of our friends and Family up dated on our adventures and daily life. Please bare with me as I try to learn the ways of this high tech society we are now in and try to create what is known as a blog. So with that being said, my journey begins...

Our new family of Five

Our new family of Five

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 24, 2009

The mystery has been solved...

I know, I know, your wondering what mystery? Well, since we've been here, I've wondered why we always wake up to a new hole or pile of dirt in our yard. I didn't think I would ever be able to find what was making those little holes and big piles of dirt. One day I happened to look out the window and I saw a cat stalking something. Out of curiosity I watched what the cat was doing and saw a small fuzzy thing move. So now I found what is making the holes, a cute little gopher. It wasn't even kinda scared of us, so I got up close pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment