I am attempting to create a blog with the hope that when we move to California, I can keep all of our friends and Family up dated on our adventures and daily life. Please bare with me as I try to learn the ways of this high tech society we are now in and try to create what is known as a blog. So with that being said, my journey begins...

Our new family of Five

Our new family of Five

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's Christmas time

I love Christmas time. I find myself being so much more thankful for all I've got this time of year more than at any other time. I think it's because I'm so much more aware of all of my blessings. Especially right now, being so far from family and friends. I'm so thankful for all of my friends, and my family. This year is Alyssa's first christmas and she's at the age where she's having some stranger anxiety. So I wasn't sure how she would feel about Santa Claus. To my surprise, she sat on his lap for a few minutes andHave a idn't cry. Kaila didn't really want to even stand in line for Santa Claus and Isaac was so excited, but when it came time to sitting on his lap or even talking to him, he suddenly wasn't very interested. No matter, we have some really cute pictures now. Have a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Cook Family
    We would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! We miss you guys tons and HOPE you had a blast in Disneyland.
    Love The Christensens

    ReplyDelete