On Monday we took the kids down to Fisher mans warf. We took a ride on a boat named mermaid, it advertised a glass bottom. I thought it would be awesome to be able to look at the ocean from the bottom of the boat, but it was so dark and dirty looking that we couldnt' see anything. Once I got past that dissapointment, it was really neat to look over the boat and see all of the seals. The kids really enjoyed themselves. It was such an amazing view. I hope you don't mind that my blog is primaraly pictures for now. You have to see the view. Oh, and not to rub it in for those of you dealing with coldness and snow, but it was beautiful here. Definatly had to pull out the shirt sleeved shirts, and flip flops. I kept telling Ben, 'it's nuts to know that back home its snowy and cold and here we are wearing summery clothes." So enjoy our pictures of warmth and sunshine, and in return I would like pictures on someone's blog of the snow. Exspecially when Christmas rolls around. It's not christmas to me without snow.






No comments:
Post a Comment