I am attempting to create a blog with the hope that when we move to California, I can keep all of our friends and Family up dated on our adventures and daily life. Please bare with me as I try to learn the ways of this high tech society we are now in and try to create what is known as a blog. So with that being said, my journey begins...

Our new family of Five

Our new family of Five

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Funny story. Isaac has been really testing his limits lately. I think it's the whole new environment. Anyway, he was acting up in the car and I said, "Isaac your going to go to time out for 5 minutes when we get home." Isaac in his sweet innocence says, "no mommy, can I please do 8 minutes?" I laughed and said, "sure, if that makes you feel better." A few minutes later it must of clicked that 8 minutes was more than 5 minutes and he says, "Augh, mommy, oops, I'll do 5 minutes." It was so funny how he said it. I took his sentence away. He carried on the whole conversation with such maturity. It was so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment