Today was the first day I really got to use my new GPS system. I've gotta say, if anyone is on the fence about investing in one, I say do it. It's the smartest thing we have done. It has already made such a difference in my liking it here. I don't feel as trapped anymore. Ben and I decided that every weekend we would try to get away and eat somewhere that we couldn't find in Utah and explore our surroundings. Today was our official first day. We went to the library, a new BBQ restaurant and a way fun park. It's called The Dennis the Menace Park. It's so fun. We were really pleased to find the library because they give you a free pass to the aquarium that let's in 6. Unfortunately for us they were all out, but now we can still get some if we're fast enough when they come in once a month. I did find a reading group for Isaac once a week at the library. It'll be great to start finding things to do with Isaac during the week. (since we can't get him into preschool yet.) The GPS system is fabulous for that too. You don't have to know where your going. You can look up attractions and bam, it tells you a whole lot of places you can go too. Hopefully next weekend we can explore some more. Today it was good, it was fun stuff and very little money. If anyone happens to know of any attractions we must see before we leave CA I would appreciate your input. You can leave me a comment or e-mail me at Yolanda_Cook@msn.com. I hope your all doing well, and I really miss all of you. I'd love to hear from you all.






I told you the GPS is heaven sent!! That is the only way that I am able to deliver Necia's taxes. It tells me where to go and how to get there! ;)
ReplyDeleteYea, thanks so much. I wouldn't of even thought about it.
ReplyDelete