I am attempting to create a blog with the hope that when we move to California, I can keep all of our friends and Family up dated on our adventures and daily life. Please bare with me as I try to learn the ways of this high tech society we are now in and try to create what is known as a blog. So with that being said, my journey begins...

Our new family of Five

Our new family of Five

Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Isaac's first day of Pre-school

Isaac has been counting downt he days until he would start school. He was all smiles on Monday, up until that day, he and I along with Alyssa had been walking Kaila to school, dropping her off and turning around and walking back home. On Monday though, he was finally able to stay! He's so handsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment